WinnipegREALTORS® membership provides access to leading technology, exceptional service and a wealth of resources including:
- Access to the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®): The most comprehensive database of listing information in Manitoba.
- Technology: Our up-to-date products such as SABRE, LYNX, Prospects and Keystone are invaluable resources that make your business more efficient and generate value.
- Publications: Utilize our in-house design team and elevate your brand and market your listings in our established and respected publications such as the Winnipeg Real Estate News, Condo Lifestyle Magazine and Commercial Real Estate Magazine.
- RECOM 360: Connecting you one customer at a time, our high-end client communications centre offers a wide-range of methods for keeping in contact with your clients, including web chats and programmable messages.
- Events: Our Member Services Department is always busy creating new engagement experiences for its members, providing opportunities to create new alliances and bolstering existing bonds.
- Training: WinnipegREALTORS® offers several training workshops throughout the year on a wide variety of topics, all designed to help you become a better REALTOR® and provide more value to your clients.
To learn more about WinnipegREALTORS® and how you can join our association, please contact our Member Services Department at (204) 786-8854.
Become a REALTOR®
A REALTOR® is dedicated to helping people find and sell their homes. They receive extensive training and education, are guided by a national code of conduct and work cooperatively with real estate professionals throughout Canada.
A REALTOR® enjoys the freedom that comes with entrepreneurship and the long-term rewards can be considerable. If you have a passion for connecting with people and achieving positive results, the real estate industry has a wide range of career opportunities for you.
To join the industry, you must first obtain your real estate license and associated authorization to trade real estate in Manitoba. Education is provided by the Manitoba Real Estate Association (MREA) in the form of modules and exams.
Become a Broker
A broker is a salesperson with over two years as a licensed REALTOR® and seeks to create and/or lead a real estate business or brokerage.
To become licensed as a real estate broker, there are additional courses you must take through the Manitoba Real Estate Association (MREA). You must then register for your broker license through the Manitoba Securities Commission (MSC).